Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable cookies, before they browse through them.
What are cookies?
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
Según la directiva de la UE, las cookies que requieren el consentimiento informado por parte del usuario son las cookies de analítica y las de publicidad y afiliación, quedando exceptuadas las de carácter técnico y las necesarias para el funcionamiento del sitio web o la prestación de servicios expresamente solicitados por el usuario.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website. The cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure a connection to the user profile and to use the website in full. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the identity of the user and do not collect the user’s information. These cookies are stored on the user’s device until the browser closes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies provide convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. Functional cookies save the user’s preferences and ensure individual functions, such as the “remember me” functionality that allows users to enter their email and password just once. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Performance and analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. Before you agree to the use of all cookies, DOGGYGRAPHICS will only collect anonymous data regarding the access of DOGGYGRAPHICS.COM website. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand the interests of our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand what interest our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with more personalized services in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and may be used to show you personalized advertisements on social media and other sites. For targeting purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies. Our website uses third-party services, such as analytics services, so we know what is popular on our website and what is not, thus making the website more usable. We are not responsible for third-party cookies. You can learn more about these cookies and their privacy policies by visiting the website of the respective third party. All information processed from third-party cookies are processed by the respective service provider. At any point in time, you have the right to opt-out from data processing by third-party cookies.
For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about the user’s interaction with the website, such as unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried in the webpage, and others.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as visited webpage, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage, and others.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
|1P-JAR||This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.||Targeting/Advertising|
|AMCVS_||Adobe Analytics cookie, shows if Analytics are enabled.|
|AMCV_||Adobe Analytics marketing cloud ID cookie, tracks if the same device is using the site.|
|CONSENT||This cookie is used to support Google’s advertising services|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
How to clear cookies from your browser
Open Google Chrome , click the menu in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, and select More tools > Clear browsing data.
Make your selection for which browsing data you want cleared. If it’s just cookie data, deselect the other two options (see screen on right).
Click the Advanced tab if you want to select a date range from which to clear browsing data.
To manage cookie data going forward, go to Chrome’s Settings > Advanced > Site Settings > Cookies, where you can make more nuanced decisions about how cookie data is saved (or not), including making Block and Allow lists for particular sites.
Make sure you’re running the latest version of the Firefox browser, and then select the Firefox menu. From there, select Options and then Privacy & Security.
Scroll to the section on Cookies and Site Data, where you can select the Clear Data option to remove all cookies.
You can also choose the option to Manage Data, which shows you a complete list of your stored cookies which you can selectively delete or Remove All; the Exceptions option lets you set up lists to block or allow.
More Info here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Open the Safari browser, and then from the Safari menu, go to Preferences > Privacy.
You will be given the option to Block all cookies.
Click Manage Website Data to see a list of all sites that have stored cookies, and manually choose which sites you want to delete cookies for, or Remove All.
More Info here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
INTERNET EXPLORER. VERSION 11
- Select Tools / Internet Options.
- Click on the “General” file.
- In the section “Browsing history”, click on Delete browsing history upon leaving.
- Select Remove files.
- Select Remove cookies.
- Click on Remove.
- Click on OK.
- Close and re-open the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookies options control the way in which Opera deals with them and, thus, whether they are accepted or rejected.
For more information on Opera, click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html.