Thank you for your PRE-ORDER
I will receive your message and come back to you soon!
Note that, due to Facebook policy, I can’t start a conversation with you directly via Messenger.
Please, I need that you send a message to facebook.com/doggygraphics
Meanwhile, please check the photo tips info and look for some good photos of the characters you want that I draw.
To draw any dog/pet face I will need:
– close-up photos of your dog’s face. Better if I have both sides and front.
– A bit sided (3/4) is always better because we can draw the snout and they look nicer. But fronted is also good if you like the portrait this way.
– High-quality photos are not needed. Only close-ups with good light (phone photos will be ok). Check if the fur colour is ok in the photo
– Better if they are not taken too close (fish-eye effect with big noses) and not taken from above (they look strange in a portrait).
If you want full body cartoons:
– Full-body photos
– I need to see their paws and tail too (You could send me several photos).
– A reference photo of the pose/action you want, even if it’s not your dog.