To draw any dog/pet face I will need:
- close-up photos of your dog’s face and it will be better if I have both sides and front.
- A bit sided (3/4) is always better because we can draw the snout and they look nicer. Anyway, a fronted photo is also good if you like the portrait this way.
- High-quality photos are not needed. Only close-ups with good light (phone photos will be ok). Check if the fur colour is ok in the photo
- Better if they are not taken too close (fish-eye effect with big noses) and not taken from above (they look strange in a portrait).
If you want full body cartoons:
- Full-body photos
- I need to see their paws and tail too (You could send me several photos).
- A reference photo of the pose/action you want, even if it’s not your dog.
[ylp_products_masonry heading=”Customize your order” font_size=”16″ primary_color=”#878787″ color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#001c84″ columns=”2″ per_category=”4″ per_page=”8″ category=”commissions”]